MMA Junkie Radio #3054: On Jones vs. Ngannou, greatest lightweight debate, more
Thursday’s edition of MMA Junkie Radio with hosts “Gorgeous” George and “Goze” is here!
On Episode No. 3,054 of the podcast, the fellas survey the latest news and notes in the world of MMA. Let’s get into it!
- A plethora of upcoming UFC fights have been reported as the promotion awaits clearance to run shows at the Apex in Las Vegas. We offer thoughts on what was out there at the time of recording.
- If Jon Jones fights Francis Ngannou, is his only path to victory by knockout? We break it down (and you can also check out Dan Tom’s early thoughts).
- Who is the greatest lightweight of all time? We debate.
- As it stands, UFC 250 slated for June 6, is looking light if the expectation is to pay $65 for the pay-per-view. Don’t you think?
- Good guy Max Holloway is helping out Hawaiian food banks during the coronavirus pandemic by offering his services to anyone who donates. We like this a lot.
- Should Alistar Overeem get his rematch with Jairzinho Rozenstruik. We think so.
Stream or download this and all episodes of MMA Junkie Radio over at OmnyStudio, or check it out above. You can also catch it on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, and more. A new episode of the podcast is released every Monday and Thursday.