Bellator 260 weigh-in results: Douglas Lima, Yaroslav Amosov on point
UNCASVILLE, Conn. – MMA Junkie was on scene and reporting from Thursday’s official Bellator 260 fighter weigh-ins, where all the fighters hit their marks on the scales.
In the main event, welterweight champion Douglas Lima (32-8 MMA, 14-4 BMMA) and challenger Yaroslav Amosov (25-0 MMA, 6-0 BMMA) were on championship weight for their title fight. Challenger Amosov came in at 170 pounds on the nose. Champ Lima was a quarter-pound under at 169.75.
Co-headliners Paul Daley (43-17-2 MMA, 9-4 BMMA) and Jason Jackson (14-4 MMA, 5-1 BMMA) also hit their marks for a 175-pound contract weight co-headliner. Jackson needed two tries to do so, though, after he missing weight on his first attempt.
The weigh-ins took place at Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Conn. The same venue hosts Friday’s event, which has a main card on Showtime following prelims on MMA Junkie.
The full Bellator 260 weigh-in results included:
- Champ Douglas Lima (169.75) vs. Yaroslav Amosov (170) – for welterweight title
- Paul Daley (175) vs. Jason Jackson (175) – 175-pound contract weight
- Aiden Lee (145) vs. Aaron Pico (145.75)
- Ilara Joanne (127.5) vs. Vanessa Porto (128) – 128-pound contract weight
- Demarques Jackson (170) vs. Mark Lemminger (170.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (MMA Junkie, 6 p.m. ET)
- Levan Chokheli (170) vs. Kyle Crutchmer (170.25)
- Tywan Claxton (146) vs. Justin Gonzales (145)
- Bobby King (156) vs. Nick Newell (156)
- Lucas Brennan (146.5) vs. Matthew Skibicki (146) – 150-pound contract weight
- Amanda Bell (145) vs. Marina Mokhnatkina (145.5)
- Alex Polizzi (205) vs. Gustavo Trujillo (205.25)