BKFC 26 weigh-in results: Ex-UFC fighters Bec Rawlings, Jimmie Rivera on weight
The two title fights headlining BKFC 26 are official.
Elvin Brito and Luis Palomino, and Uly Diaz and Francesco Ricchi all made weight on Thursday for their respective title bouts taking place in the main and co-main event of Friday’s BKFC 26. The event is set to go down at the HardRock Hotel and Casino in Hollywood, Fla.
Additionally, the two former UFC veterans that will be featured on the card also were on weight.
Bec Rawlings returns to bare-knuckle boxing to take on BKFC star Britain Beltran in a women’s flyweight bout. Rawlings, a former BKFC champion, hasn’t competed in the sport since 2019. She’s 3-0 in the company.
Below are the full results for the BKFC 26 official weigh-ins.
- Elvin Brito (163.2) vs. Luis Palomino (164.2) – for the BKFC welterweight title
- Uly Diaz (174) vs. Francesco Ricchi (175) – for the BKFC interim middleweight title
- Bec Rawlings (125.6) vs. Britain Beltran (124.1)
- Jimmie Rivera (145.9) vs. Howard Davis (144.7)
- Bryan Duran (158.9) vs. Braeden Tovey (160.2)
- Blake Davis (179.2) vs. Cody Beierle (182.5)
- Gorjan Slaveski (165.7) vs. Juston Stills (165.4)
- Tyler Randall (125.4) vs. Cary Caprio (125.3)
- Idrees Wasi (211) vs. Steven Townsel (209.2)
- Will Shutt (145.8) vs. Freddy Masabo (145.3)